Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WTF?

I am sure some are wondering why they got an invite to this group. Mad Awesome Book Club is the brain-child of one Margret Therese Grill and I when we were small children. Written in our multi-colored note book, at a young age we decided to start a book club. Nearly 15 years later, we are ready to start the learning process.

What is the purpose of this group you ask? Well, to pick a monthly book to read and talk about. Ideally I would like to meet with those that can attend to personally discuss the book (aka, drink at a bar, or other locations, possibly the zoo. Samy the Seal misses me.)

So far, the group I have invited is:

Margi (founder of the Zerk aka Mad Awesome Book Club since 1989)
Dustin (loving boyfriend)
Micheal (You-Gay?)
Kari (the mad awesome girl who one day may take the name of You-Gay?)
Beth (Too awesome for words...)
Holly (not only does she have a discount at B&N, she is a looker. She is most known in the community as 'Hotty-Holly')
Glenda (Starbucks in)
Jessica (classmate that likes zombies)
Jenny (her mom didn't teach her to read)
Marchell (pseudo mom to me)
Theresa (Sister who has a kid so now is the time for her to learn to read)
Carmella (everyone needs an Italian women to add joy)
Jodi (one-half of Mao-di)

If you think others would be interested, let me know and I will give them access. I need their email first. The 'man' requires it.

2 comments:

HappyKid said...

What a super awesome idea. I am so excited for the possibilities. I am just sitting here about to explode from the wicked excellent nature of this group. So where do we start?

Annette Hanley said...

Post your top 3