Hi, This is my first experience at being a member of of a blogging book group/club. I've had book group meeting in my home often....but never one on line. Am I understanding this right? We blog about the book we decide to read? I love to read....some of the recent books I have read are: Water for Elephants....(The circus in the 30's...Loved it!) The man who loved Jane Austen.....(I enjoyed the Jane Austen Book Club), Austenland, which was pure fantasy. Also, enjoy reading adventure books like Into Thin Air and books about people who mountain climb. Want to read Three Cups of Tea. Loved reading anything by Vonnegut, don't think I have ever read the Sound and the Fury, also read something long ago by Margaret Atwood... title escapes me...ok Dennis came into the room and he remembered the book by Atwood was Handmaiden's Tale. I hope and look forward to making a contribution, if not by my wit and knowledge base, at least with my enthusiasm so count me in. Just need a little more direction, like the 5 W's -Who, when, what, where and why!
Your very interested participant
Carmella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mad awesome! Someone taking control of their editor rights. Yes, the idea is to gather ideas of good books to read.
I heart Atwood. One of my fave books is Orax and Crake - I will let you borrow it. I am a huge Orwell (Blair) fan and she is the version with boobs. One of my life goals is to have the entire collection of Orwell and Atwood, but Down and Out in London and Paris is hard to find.
Post a Comment